“F*CK Humble”. It’s one of my new favourite mantra’s,
I don’t know about you, but I can get mad and frustrated sometimes with myself and my self-worth issues. Mostly in those moments when I doubt every idea that comes to my mind. Especially lately when thinking about my services and money. Thought come up like:
“I can’t do that.” “I can’t charge that amount!” “People will think I’m arrogant.”
*urgh* So frustrating!
I feel bitter sometimes for unconsciously repeating a pattern of humility passed down to me through the generations. But bitterness doesn’t equal change. Either, I can feel bitter or choose to do something about my limiting beliefs.
I choose to embrace change.
More importantly, I choose to, believe in myself, show more of myself and own my success. That’s why my new mantra is F*ck Humble. Try it out for yourself. It could be a kick-ass meditation:
Embrace the awesomeness within.
My potential is limitless.
Breathe in courage,
I am going to slay,
(Or something of that order).
I’m here to remind you that you
- don’t have to be humble at all, or meek, quiet, and apologetic. Nope, nothing of the sort.
- can do way more than you think you can (think of almost unlimited potential, now isn’t that sexy!).
- are probably already doing it and you can own that.
- have more to say than you’ve been taught.
- can be more than you’ve been taught.
I have to give a shout out to Susan Hyatt, who was a huge
Like Susan says: “We are meant to shine like the sun! Let’s do it! Show yourself. Shout your truth from the rooftops.”
Make a scene.